Accessory Pack Redemption
Your personal data are collected and processed by THALES in order to provide you with customized communications according to your interests. You have a right of access, rectification, opposition, restriction, erasure and portability of your personal data. If you have a request or complaint, please send an e-mail to email@example.com
FOR MORE INFORMATION click here
Promotion Terms and Conditions
- The Promoter is Thales Australia Limited (trading as Lithgow Arms).
- The Promotion will commence at 9:00 am on Friday, 16 October 2020 and conclude at 12:00 am on Sunday, 6 December 2020 (Promotion Period).
- During the Promotion Period, a person who purchases a Lithgow Arms Crossover LA101 or LA102 that possesses both a polymer stock and Titanium Cerakote finish rifle, (herein referred to as a Lithgow Arms Crossover rifle) may be entitled to redeem a free Lithgow Arms bolt pouch and a Lithgow Arms roll-up shooting mat (herein referred to as a Lithgow Arms accessory pack), subject to the eligibility requirements below.
- In order to be eligible to receive a free Lithgow Arms accessory pack
- a person must have purchased a Lithgow Arms Crossover rifle during the Promotion Period;
- a person must register his or her rifle on the Lithgow Arms website located at http://www.lithgowarms.com/accessory-pack-redemption/ and submit his or her request to redeem a Lithgow Arms accessory pack along with a valid proof of purchase;
- a person’s submission for the redemption of a Lithgow Arms accessory pack must be within the first 500 eligible and valid submissions for redemption, as determined by Lithgow Arms;
- a person may only redeem one Lithgow Arms accessory pack for each Lithgow Arms Crossover rifle purchase.
- Lithgow Arms shall have full discretion in determining whether a person’s submission to redeem a Lithgow Arms accessory pack is valid. Lithgow Arms’ decision shall be final and there shall be no further correspondence entered into.
- Lithgow Arms shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury which is suffered or sustained in connection with this Promotion, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- Lithgow Arms reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions from time to time.