Terms and Conditions
All Lithgow Arms products come with guarantees under Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the product repaired or replaced if it fails to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
In addition to consumer guarantees under Australian Consumer Law, we will repair all defects in material and workmanship detected in your Lithgow Arms product and notified to us, during the period of 10 years from the date of purchase (warranty period).
When a warranty will not apply
Our warranty will not apply, to the extent permitted under Australian Consumer Law, if Lithgow Arms identifies that:
- You have used the product for a purpose for which it was not designed.
- You have not operated or maintained your product in accordance with the operator manual.
- You have caused the defect by modifying, enhancing or making additions to your product using non-Lithgow Arms parts or accessories.
- You have dismantled your product not in accordance with the operator manual.
- You have not stored your product in accordance with our recommended instructions or in a suitable environment.
- Your product has incurred normal fair wear and tear when being used or handled for its purpose.
- You have not made a claim to Lithgow Arms under this warranty during the warranty period.
- You have not returned your product to us in accordance with our instructions.
How to activate a warranty
To activate the warranty please register your product here during the warranty period.
Provide all the mandatory information requested during product registration.
To make a warranty claim
Please contact us on +61 (0)2 6352 9900 or contact us here.
Follow our instructions for the return , shipment and repair of your product.