To ensure your rifle is trackable and traceable, please follow and complete the below steps when returning your rifle to your local gun shop:
Rifle Return Process:
Please complete the following steps when returning your rifle:
- Before returning your rifle to your local gun shop please COMPLETE and PRINT the Rifle Return Form.
- Take this completed form with your rifle to your local gunshop. This form will need to packed with your rifle when your rifle is sent back to Lithgow Arms for remediation.
- Once you have returned taken your form and rifle to your local gunshop, please register your rifle’s return to the gun shop via the following link: https://www.surveygizmo.com/s3/4428831/PRODUCT-RECALL-LA102-223-Calibre
It is important the above steps are completed to ensure:
- Lithgow Arms can contact you directly to confirm receipt of your rifle into the factory.
- You are provided regular updates on the progress of your rifle throughout the remediation process; and
- We will let you know once the remediation process is complete, and your rifle is on its way back to you with the correct remediation certification documentation.
Lithgow Arms has over 100 years’ experience in the design and manufacture of superior military and sporting shooter rifles. We stand by the quality and reliability of our
products and service.
We apologise for any inconvenience caused and thank you for your cooperation in this matter.
THE TEAM at LITHGOW ARMS